- Check-in time is 1400 Hours and Check-out time is 1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out may be available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level on the day of arrival or departure respectively and charges as applicable may be billed to the you.
- Should you plan to arrive at the hotel earlier than the normal check-in time, you are advised to inform us prior to your arrival and request for an early check-in. In case you arrive early without any intimation or there are no rooms available for an early check-in, you can approach the frontdesk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If you plan to arrive late in the evening, please advise the frontdesk through email or phone. Failure to notify of late arrival may result in your room being resold and our cancellation terms will apply.
- Please check with frontdesk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
- Room rates include the accommodation of children (12 years old or younger) who occupy the beds already in the guest room.
- Extra mattress will be provided for triple occupancy bookings. Additional mattress and/or breakfast may incur extra charges.
- Passports and a valid visa are required for international guests, while government issued identification is required for domestic guests. PAN card will not be accepted as an identity proof for Indian citizens. The minimum age requirement for booking a room at the hotel is 18 years.
- We cannot reserve specific room numbers but we will do our best to comply with your request for position, floor, facilities, etc.
- During your stay, the valuables should be stored in the hotel’s safety deposit boxes provided inside your wardrobe. Luggage storage is available only for guests currently staying with the Hotel to store their luggage or other personal belongings before check-in or after check-out, at the Hotel’s discretion. You will use the hotel luggage storage facilities at your own risk and we will not be responsible for loss of or damage to the luggage, the contents therein or your personal belongings (including any valuables, even if we have been advised) during storage or during the disposal process howsoever caused.
- We offer 24-hour self-parking. Parking spaces are limited and provided on a first come, first serve basis. Parking spaces cannot be reserved in advance of arrival and booking a room does not guarantee a parking space. In case you find the car park is full, you will be given directions to the nearest alternative site. Parking your car is entirely at your own risk and we cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to your vehicle or other property howsoever caused. If you are parking on the hotel premises, you are requested to leave your vehicle key at the frontdesk for the duration of your stay.
- Booking specific policies, if any, will be informed to the guests at the time of check-in.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge any individual causing wilful damage to the hotel property.
- We are proud of the standards of accommodation and service offered to all guests. In the unlikely event that you should have a cause for criticism or suggestion during your stay, please bring the matter to the attention of our General Manager so that efforts may be made to meet your requirement or resolve the problem. We consider it specious to make any criticism in writing upon your return home should the hotel not first have been given the opportunity to attend to any matters arising during your stay.
General Terms and Conditions
Amendment to Bookings
Should there be any changes to your travel plans, you must let us know through email at least seven days prior to your date of arrival. We do not accept cancellation requests over the phone. Any change of Guest name on your booking is allowed if made seven days or more before the check-in date. The Guest named in the Booking Confirmation must be the person staying at the Hotel otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- Cancellations made with less than seven days prior to the day of your arrival will be charged one room plus bank charges. Rooms are held for guests until 0000 Hours of the date following the scheduled arrival date, after which the reservation may be cancelled and the room will be released for the remaining stay dates to other guests. A no show charge as for each room plus bank charges as per the cancellation policy will be applied.
- Reservations for stays during special days require 14-day advance notice to cancel or change your reservation without penalty. Cancellation, no shows, or reservation changes made less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date will incur a non-refundable penalty charge.
- Special days include but are not limited to:
- International Yoga Festival
- Long weekends
- Holidays that are observed across India
- New Year (Dec 30 to Jan 1)
- If the hotel has incurred costs specifically related to your booking, you must also reimburse such costs.
- If you made your booking with a third party website, you will have to contact that company directly, as we are not permitted to cancel, amend or change third party website bookings. Booking terms and conditions for reservations made on third party websites may be found on the website at which the booking is made. Non refundable, non transferable bookings cannot be changed, amended or cancelled by the hotel.
- Shortening of stay:
- In case you would like to check-out before the completion of period for which the booking was confirmed, 50% for each cancelled room will be forfeited by the guest.
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability. Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were originally booked.
- Cancellation initiated by us:
- We will only cancel your booking in the unlikely event where your accommodation is unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We will however attempt to offer you an alternative accommodation of same or higher standard. If this is not possible or the alternate accommodation is not acceptable to you then we will refund the entire amount paid by you for the booking. We regret we cannot pay compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs that you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change.
- Refund shall be initiated within 48 hours of receiving the request and the payment would be credited within ten working days via the same mode as used while making the booking.